YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU THINK YOU KNOW


Gata Brava
Yesterday 11:54 PM
+
3

4
3
+ATACX GYM STREET WARRIOR CAPOEIRA​  Please stop backhand complimenting (insulting) us by acknowledging that we're lovely ladies who move welI. This is not "cardio capoeira" and YOU  do not know our journey and history in this art.   I suggest you find your own platform to advertise your own philosophy and refrain from shitting on a project you were not involved in. Por favor,  cale a boca e fale com o seu jogo .  
Show less

+Gata Brava If you feel that I am insulting you, then there are only two things that I can do about that: apologize straightway, as that is not my intention.

I apologize. Publicly and without reserve.

I will also honor your wish to refrain from commenting upon your thread for your video after my reply here...something I had done months prior to your response to me. Which...kind of makes me wonder why you asked me to do something that I have already committed to doing prior to you asking.

However. You ARE practicing CARDIO CAPOEIRA. History proves this fact to be far, far, far beyond factual contention.

Let me make this as simple as I can.

We all know that Ganga Za, Zumbi Dos Palmares, Maria Doze Homems, Palmarinha, Madam Sataa, Besouro, Lampiao, Antonio Silva, the warriors of El Braulho Grande of 1917 in the Curva Grande [ who defeated Brazilian police who lay in ambush for them ], the Zouavos who inspired the song Paranue...we all know that they and many many others...including John Horse int the USA, many warriors in Cuba, and everywhere that Afrikans have gone...used this art to fight wars and defeat incredibly daunting odds.

When facing slavery like this:

https://libcom.org/files/nat_turner.jpg

Would my ancestors be more concerned about doing flips without hitting anyone, like you're doing? No. My ancestors would seek ways to take the gun/weapon from the slaver and defeat them. Here is the historical proof.

http://i0.wp.com/listverse.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/He.jpg?resize=632%2C356


So. Since you practice the real Ngolo and not Cardio Capoeira as you claim...where are your gun disarms? You have none? Okay. Well, here is my gun disarm, the only and first functional "capoeira" gun disarm in the history of the world. My gun disarm is also...by far...the most popular functional capoeira gun disarm in the history of the world:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZM5F_qg2oFw

 I mean this without disrespect. Again. I am merely citing the historical record.

Women have always played leading roles in using our fighting techniques against oppression of all forms. They even skillfully used firearms to stand down many aggressors. As this historical pic proves:

http://maghis.oxfordjournals.org/content/23/2/37/F3.large.jpg

Where are your empowering "capoeira" self defense techniques for women? You have none? Of course you don't and you can't. Cardio Capoeira cannot produce consistently reliable self defense for ANYONE. Much less women. It is not designed for self defense. It is designed for exercise and the emphasis of useless aesthetics over matters my ancestors saw as being of the first importance.

I remain the first and only "capoeirista" to show the Negativa Pistolero Flow on earth. If you do the real deal like I do, where are your pistol training skills and videos? I also remain the only person on Earth to show all of this combined with proper Afrikan spirituality, exercise, aesthetics, modern self defense skills, acrobatics, swords knives guns, grappling techniques, etc. All in accordance to what we faced during the real history of "Capoeira".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WY56HSQUR6Y


Where are yours? If you do the real deal, you should have this stuff too.

Now I won't continue with what I'm saying, as I don't want to turn this into a "me vs you" thing. Like I said, I will respect your desire for me to refrain from commenting on your video...as I have already done exactly that literally months before you made the request of me. And...even if you don't believe so...I do sincerely mean the compliment that I gave you and your friends: you all do move beautifully.

But you move beautifully because you do...100% without any FACTUAL HISTORICAL doubt...Cardio Capoeira.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ATACX GYM CAPOEIRA: MAS MELHOR PRA DEFESA PESSOAL PRA MULHERES QUE JIUJITSU

PLEASE SHARE AND COMMENT: SIMONE BILES' HISTORICAL TRIUMPH MARRED BY RACISM.

A VERDADEIRA HISTORIA DA KIPURA / "CAPOEIRA" PT 2: A DIFERENCA ENTRE "KIPURA" E "CAPOEIRA" HISTORIA DA KIPURA / "CAPOEIRA" PT 2: A diferença entre "KIPURA" E "CAPOEIRA"