KIPURA NOT CAPOEIRA IS FROM KONGO NOT BRAZIL HISTORY IN KINGDOMS AND WEA...

Comments

  1. Hetep,amani na baraka, I noticed your program uses mostly kiswahili as does kupigana ngumi. So I will fist commend you for that. I dont have no problem with kiswahili, I'm not fluent but study it also. I overstand the importance of kiswahili, it being wide spread on the Continent and abroad, and how it was choosen by pan africans in 60's as the language of pan africanism. I overstand also the importance of mdw ntr as our classical language, which kupigana ngumi utilizes as well. Its power to able us to hear and keep alive the legacy our ancestors left thru our own cultural lens and not others. As well as the potential empowerment to cut thru tribalism (ethinic difference) and possible utilization as scientific language as Latin to wazungu. However in spite of all that, Diop's "Black Africa" warnings,as well as Fanon's,and Welsing's, Africa is losing its tongue. Recognize that Kipura is the main vehicle for the spread of Portuguese globally. With that said historically the main languages involved with Kipura and of cultural influence of the region of it's birth is Mbundu & Kikongo. Kikongo could be used as an international language for Kipura. Keep in mind is wide spread and being wide spread is one of the reason Kiswahili was chosen by pan africanist of 60's. Kikongo being widely spoken in 3 different African countries and influence reaching into border areas of those adjacent to them. I have heard thru word of mouth by a trusted Angoleiro (& may be that term should be taken back to its root, a trusted Ngolo) that there is a group of angoleiros (Ngolos) already using Kikongo but I have not been able to find them,meet, or even locate website. I said all that to say & ask,I honor and respect what you are doing, yet want to know for international use what you think of the idea of Kikongo being for Kipura? This would ensure the preservation of Kikongo and Kipura in proper tongue.

    PS: just to be clear I'm also aware of the Sans people historic contribution to Kipura but at this time I don't think the use of the Sans people language is practical.
    Also concerning my question of the use of Kikongo it may be of additional incentive to keep in mind that, based on Dr. Fu-Kiau, "Tying the Spiritual Knot African Cosmology of the Bantu-Kongo" that Kikongo has a quite sophisticated and scientific [like for physics and astronomy] terminologies. So please give me your insight? Additional info: however I'm concerned and futherf research is needed to avoid the pitfalls of creolization.

    http://www.kupsala.net/risto/kongo/kituba-english.html

    Uhuru sasa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My brother, I have been trying to reply to you for the longest. Unfortunately I was bamboozled by the new display of Blogger...which actually winds up being more efficient than previously, but they left zero primer as to how to use it, when it was in affect, etc.

      I love the idea of using Kikongo as the international language for Kipura. Unfortunately? I don't have any proficiency in the language; and I don't know any teachers of the language, either. For those reasons? I prefer the Kikongo influenced version of Swahili in Kongo over the 14 other dialects of Swahili, because the Kikongo-influenced version of Swahili is essentially a good "compromise" language to be used until the language of Kikongo can replace Kikongo-Swahili...or until Kikongo-Swahili [ I have essentially made up this term for convenience sake, rather than constantly have to write out the phrase "Kikongo influenced version of Swahili" ] has grown to the point where it's far more "Kikongo" than Swahili [ perhaps not by the loss of "kiSwhaili" words but instead via the inevitable expansion the Kikongo language will undergo as the continent of Afrika expands into an economic superpower over the next 10 years ] .

      I really hope that you are subscribed to my YouTube and I definitely look forward to continuing this dialogue with you. Where do you live?

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

ATACX GYM CAPOEIRA: MAS MELHOR PRA DEFESA PESSOAL PRA MULHERES QUE JIUJITSU

PLEASE SHARE AND COMMENT: SIMONE BILES' HISTORICAL TRIUMPH MARRED BY RACISM.

A VERDADEIRA HISTORIA DA KIPURA / "CAPOEIRA" PT 2: A DIFERENCA ENTRE "KIPURA" E "CAPOEIRA" HISTORIA DA KIPURA / "CAPOEIRA" PT 2: A diferença entre "KIPURA" E "CAPOEIRA"