HOW TO USE #capoeira #kicks WITH #guns COMO USAR OS #chutes DO #capoeira...



I deliberately showed the angles with the pistol and movement that I showed, because those of us who've had the [ misfortune? ] experience of bullets whizzing by our heads know that we do tend to change our movements and actions to adjust on the fly to the ever changing situation[s] we're in. I actually used this exact combination near The Carmelitos in Long Beach CA as a situation occurred and I realized that...although the perp was armed...I didn't need lethal force to contain him. The pistol and body feint I executed before the kicking combination was essential to setting the perp up and taking him out without having to resort to potentially lethal force.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ATACX GYM CAPOEIRA: MAS MELHOR PRA DEFESA PESSOAL PRA MULHERES QUE JIUJITSU

PLEASE SHARE AND COMMENT: SIMONE BILES' HISTORICAL TRIUMPH MARRED BY RACISM.

A VERDADEIRA HISTORIA DA KIPURA / "CAPOEIRA" PT 2: A DIFERENCA ENTRE "KIPURA" E "CAPOEIRA" HISTORIA DA KIPURA / "CAPOEIRA" PT 2: A diferença entre "KIPURA" E "CAPOEIRA"