PREPPING FOR 2014

I'm about to initiate a truly savage athletic capoeira full expression routine. I will share some footage and pix on this blogger, my Instagram, Tumblr, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube. Each will have exclusive footage and info, so please subscribe to and follow each one.
I will also post footage of me dominating rodas next year, so the hatas will have nothing to say ( rodas are dysfunctional expressions of fake fighting, real warriors who train functionally like I do simply annihilate those Cardio Capoeira dancers in the rodas ) and my many supporters and I will have another huge guffaw and smh@the hatas stupidities.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ATACX GYM CAPOEIRA: MAS MELHOR PRA DEFESA PESSOAL PRA MULHERES QUE JIUJITSU

PLEASE SHARE AND COMMENT: SIMONE BILES' HISTORICAL TRIUMPH MARRED BY RACISM.

A VERDADEIRA HISTORIA DA KIPURA / "CAPOEIRA" PT 2: A DIFERENCA ENTRE "KIPURA" E "CAPOEIRA" HISTORIA DA KIPURA / "CAPOEIRA" PT 2: A diferença entre "KIPURA" E "CAPOEIRA"