CAPOEIRA CLINCH: SNAKING HANDS-HEAD BUTT-TAKEDOWN-BANANEIRA







I really like this technique because alot of people have no idea whatsoever that Capoeira has vicious clinch techniques, despite the fact that African martial arts are known for skillful fast and powerful wrestlers and the clever and brutal use of the head butt. The clinch--standing or on the ground--is the best place to launch the head butt. The hand chops to the neck are absolutely vital, as the chops combined with the clinch cause your opponent's head to swing in a half circle which [ combined with the heavy hand snap down ] really magnifies the vicious brutality of the head butt.

Notice how I fired the head butt at an angle, using the full power of my ginga, my whole body movement and the combination of my opponent being snapped forward and my head spearing from an unprotected angle. I'm deliberately targeting his temple, maximizing my likelihood of scoring a KO. You will most definitely stun your opponent at least briefly with this move. That's what makes the knees so shocking and brutal. Usually the knees blast directly into his groin, and THEN I sling my opponent down but Scott wasn't exactly a fan of the groin shots after the head butt came so close to his temple. Lol. Smart man. Lol.

Please comment my blogs, like and comment my videos, and subscribe to my ATACX GYM CAPOEIRA  Youtube and Google+ Channels. We're new, we're renegades, and we need all the help that you are willing to offer. Thank you!

AXE CAPOEIRA

With Malicia,

Head Coach Ras of THE ATACX GYM CAPOEIRA LONG BEACH CA QUILOMBO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ATACX GYM CAPOEIRA: MAS MELHOR PRA DEFESA PESSOAL PRA MULHERES QUE JIUJITSU

PLEASE SHARE AND COMMENT: SIMONE BILES' HISTORICAL TRIUMPH MARRED BY RACISM.

A VERDADEIRA HISTORIA DA KIPURA / "CAPOEIRA" PT 2: A DIFERENCA ENTRE "KIPURA" E "CAPOEIRA" HISTORIA DA KIPURA / "CAPOEIRA" PT 2: A diferença entre "KIPURA" E "CAPOEIRA"