CAPOEIRA:PASSAGEM DE MEIA LUA TO SLEEPER HOLD





One of the slicker, meaner ways that I establish the sleeper hold on unsuspecting training partners. I prefer the entry I use when I use my left knee to knee hard my opponent's lead thigh, then place my left foot on or slightly outside of my partner's lead leg and flow without a break into the passagem and either sweep my opponent or lock a sleeper on to him. Either way? If you enter properly with the lead kick/knee to his lead thigh/knee, blast hard and fast with a Speed Trap and/or Power Trap [ singly or in combination ] the guy will be set up perfectly for your passagem de meia lua. You'll either sweep him or catch him in that RNC.

Please comment my blogs and like, comment and sub my videos and Channels. We're new and we're renegades, so we need all the help that you are willing to offer. Thank you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ATACX GYM CAPOEIRA: MAS MELHOR PRA DEFESA PESSOAL PRA MULHERES QUE JIUJITSU

PLEASE SHARE AND COMMENT: SIMONE BILES' HISTORICAL TRIUMPH MARRED BY RACISM.

A VERDADEIRA HISTORIA DA KIPURA / "CAPOEIRA" PT 2: A DIFERENCA ENTRE "KIPURA" E "CAPOEIRA" HISTORIA DA KIPURA / "CAPOEIRA" PT 2: A diferença entre "KIPURA" E "CAPOEIRA"