REAL WORLD GINGA AND AU VS SINGLE AND MULTIPLE OPPONENTS




This is a really excellent way to use capoeira in a real fight vs multiple opponents at once. It also shows the real world viability and utility of the floreios. Those fancy moves really serve a purpose combatively and are very very important to have and know. You'll succeed the great majority of the time because most of your opponents will be shocked and freeze a fraction of a second or more while you execute your combat floreios and you'll catch him more times than not if you set it up properly.

Please comment my blogs, comment and like my videos and sub my Channel. This is how I know that you're out there and you're paying attention to my blogs. This is how I know I'm helping all of you out. Thank you!

AXE CAPOEIRA!!

With Malicia,

Head Coach Ras of THE ATACX GYM CAPOEIRA LONG BEACH CA QUILOMBO

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ATACX GYM CAPOEIRA: MAS MELHOR PRA DEFESA PESSOAL PRA MULHERES QUE JIUJITSU

PLEASE SHARE AND COMMENT: SIMONE BILES' HISTORICAL TRIUMPH MARRED BY RACISM.

A VERDADEIRA HISTORIA DA KIPURA / "CAPOEIRA" PT 2: A DIFERENCA ENTRE "KIPURA" E "CAPOEIRA" HISTORIA DA KIPURA / "CAPOEIRA" PT 2: A diferença entre "KIPURA" E "CAPOEIRA"