HOW TO DO CAPOEIRA FIGHTING DRILLS









The information in the video above specifically explaining the distinction between Self Defense Drills and Fighting Drills is something that you won't find anywhere else in the world right now...and when you DO find this distinction, you will find that I did it first. The others are either copying me or simply later than I am. My statement here is not a matter of ego but instead a matter of fact. We have to be aware of who did what when why where etc. I am first here, as I am in many other areas.



Secondly, allow me to apologize for the audio. The blowing wind muffled some of the audio, but I wasn't aware of it until AFTER I uploaded the video to YouTube. I expect that you are mature enough to ignore the wind and focus on the words that I say, which CAN EASILY be heard, despite the annoying sound of the wind hitting the microphone.



Thank you.



Please subscribe to my YouTube, please visit my website and buy my products. If you can't afford the products on my website, please go to my Paid Subscription Channel and buy in depth lessons for $9.99. We need your support to pay the bills. If you value what we do, please support us. Thank you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ATACX GYM CAPOEIRA: MAS MELHOR PRA DEFESA PESSOAL PRA MULHERES QUE JIUJITSU

PLEASE SHARE AND COMMENT: SIMONE BILES' HISTORICAL TRIUMPH MARRED BY RACISM.

A VERDADEIRA HISTORIA DA KIPURA / "CAPOEIRA" PT 2: A DIFERENCA ENTRE "KIPURA" E "CAPOEIRA" HISTORIA DA KIPURA / "CAPOEIRA" PT 2: A diferença entre "KIPURA" E "CAPOEIRA"