PLEASE SHARE AND COMMENT: GUN USED TO FORCE FATHER TO LEAVE WHILE HIS DAUGHTER IS GANG RAPED







Carl Panzram was an American serial killer, rapist, arsonist and burglar. He is known for his confession to his only friend, prison guard Henry Lesser. Panzram confessed to 21 murders and to having sodomized over 1,000 males. Imprisoned a number of times, he was finally hanged for having murdered a prison employee at Leavenworth Federal Penitentiary in 1930.





One of Canada's most infamous female serial killers, Karla Homolka, was released from prison after serving a short 12-year sentence for her involvement in drugging, raping, torturing and killing young girls over a decade ago. The dead teens included her own young sister whose innocence was offered by Homolka to her boyfriend as a gift.





Terry Blair is an American serial killer, who raped and killed at least seven women in Kansas City, Missouri.


Yesterday, Police say 5 men raped a 18 year old woman in a NY park after pulling a gun and forcing her father to leave. Now let me say this again...and it might get me in trouble with some of you. As you can tell, I don't care.

I. SUPPORT. THE DEATH PENALTY. FOR. CRIMINALS SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN TO BE GUILTY OF FORCIBLE. RAPE. I DON'T CARE WHAT COLOR YOU ARE. I WANT TO COLOR YOU DEAD. 

Some of you may be shocked, because I'm pretty Progressive minded--"liberal"--to a lot of you. Well, maybe you're right. And. I "liberally" support The Death Penalty for anyone who forcibly rapes another person. Got it? Good.

This horrible crime in New York involved the combination of three kinds of criminal attacks, at the same time. A multiple attack. A gun threat. And a gang rape. I support the rapid execution of the guilty parties, whatever their color, status [ I swear, I better not ever hear a Affluenza Defense except to hear that the Supreme Court struck down the viability of such a defense for any reason] or anything else.

I am the first and remain the ONLY KIPURA/CAPOEIRA TEACHER IN THE WORLD to teach how to use the NJIA UHURU techniques of my family to deal with even this situation. You must understand that ONLY MY FAMILY'S NJIA UHURU SPECIFICALLY TEACHES HOW TO DEAL WITH THIS.

If the father and his daughter...the victims...had been trained by me? They would not have been subjected to the horrors they endured. I cannot tell you how sorry I am for them, and any other victim of crimes anywhere near as horrible as this crime; or even moreso. My heart goes out to them.

I have been trying to reach as many of you as I can with my blog, with my techniques, so that you can all benefit from the knowledge of my family. Please visit my website and buy my self defense courses as quickly as you can. To ensure that neither you nor anyone in your family or friends may be victimized by these crimes, and you can take advantage of the enormous health benefits for the mind, body, spirit that this amazing amazing amazing practice of my family teaches.

When the despicable criminal pulled a gun on the father and put it to his skull and forced him to leave? The father could have done this, if he trained with us:






FACING MULTIPLE OPPONENTS, THE FIRST THING YOU SHOULD DO IS RUN!! BUT RUNNING TAKES TRAINING. EVASIVE QUICKNESS, AGILITY, ETC.

THIS TRAINING GIVES YOU A MASSIVE ADVANTAGE AGAINST EVEN MULTIPLE OPPONENTS. THEY WON'T EXPECT SUCH EXCEPTIONAL MOVEMENT FROM THEIR TARGET.

SIMPLY USE THIS CONCEPT VS A SINGLE OPPONENT, AND ADJUST TO MULTIPLE OPPONENTS.

USE STANCE TRANSITIONS:




STANDING TO GROUND FIGHTING LIKE THIS:




AND LIKE THIS:


AND YOU'LL BE OKAY.


Now ask yourself...is there another Mestre of "Capoeira" on planet Earth showing these skills? Answer:Nope. Next question: Why not? Answer: Because your Cardio Capoeira Mestres [ Regional, Angola, Contemporeano/Moderno, whatever ] have never learned the authentic self defense skills of my ancestors, whereas I have.

I really hope this information helps, and I hope that everyone reading this blog sends a prayer to and has support for the victims of this tragedy and all victims of tragedies worldwide.

I followed up on the story, and there is some significant disputing of the details of his incident. as can be expected, all of the accused teenagers ranging from age 14-17 insisted that the sex was consensual. In fact, the lawyer for the 17 year old accused says that there is video showing the victim smiling and laughing while being half dressed on the ground moments before the sex act. I will continue to follow up on this story as it develops.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

ATACX GYM CAPOEIRA: MAS MELHOR PRA DEFESA PESSOAL PRA MULHERES QUE JIUJITSU

PLEASE SHARE AND COMMENT: SIMONE BILES' HISTORICAL TRIUMPH MARRED BY RACISM.

A VERDADEIRA HISTORIA DA KIPURA / "CAPOEIRA" PT 2: A DIFERENCA ENTRE "KIPURA" E "CAPOEIRA" HISTORIA DA KIPURA / "CAPOEIRA" PT 2: A diferença entre "KIPURA" E "CAPOEIRA"