INTERNATIONAL SELF DEFENSE TECHNIQUE FIGHT TIP OF THE DAY: WORKPLACE SHOOTING RAMPAGE






It happened yet again. Another horrible work place shooting in the USA, resulting in 4 deaths...including the shooter...and at least 14 people injured.

I must congratulate the hero cop who shot the shooter [ in this instance, the shooter is a rarity because he is Afrikan-American; most shooters are White ]. I would have done the same thing. I absolutely support applaud and stand behind any LEO or civilian who returns fire at any armed and criminal shooting rounds, regardless of race. In my mind, there is no issues of race when dealing with a person who is clearly a criminal. The criminal? Is merely a criminal. Race be damned.

This madness has to stop. We have to MAKE IT STOP. Enforce more serious security measures, and train ourselves to be better able to handle these escalating incidents of gun violence and workplace shootings, etc.

That's why we need to learn movement skills like those I teach with my NJIA UHURU, which is the unique hybrid art of my family inclusive of the world's best, most modern, most functional form of Kipura/"capoeira".





As the first and highest ranking Kipura/Capoeira "Coach" in the history of the world...with THOUSANDS of people following my leadn and writing to me via email and social media thanking me for my quality teachings, and hundreds around the world copying me [ some even calling themselves "Capoeira Coaches" even though they have no real skills, works, history, or videos showing their self defense skills or scientific grasp of history ]...I can tell you without any question or doubt. It's a proven fact, The skills that I teach already have saved lives, are saving lives right now, and will continue to save lives.

Nothing you learn from your Cardio Capoeira Mestres is authentic or saves lives, because the government of Brasil has been politically focused on destroying authentic Kipura...miscalled "capoeira"...since the year 1964, when the military government of Brasil made authentic Kipura [ which survives in my NJIA UHURU ] illegal in Brasil, and replaced it with the useless fitness activity that you THINK [ incorrectly ] is Kipura and which you miscall "capoeira".

I am writing a blog collecting the true history and facts proving once and for all that Brasil does not have authentic Kipura, and never legalized its practice. My blog..packed with scientific fact and data...will be the first and only of its kind in the history of the world. I am unveiling to you and for you the truths that others are too afraid, too ignorant, too unskilled, too money hungry, too egotistical, too arrogant, and too compromised by selling out to the enemies of our art to tell you...because I care for you and all of the rest of the world being misled and exploited by our enemies.

And I am the one and only real deal in this discipline...calling out to, educating, teaching and training the far too rare [ but rapidly growing in number ] good people of like mind, like spirit. Regardless of race, nationality, etc.

PLEASE SUPPORT US!!

ATACX GYM STREET WARRIOR YOUTUBE
 ATACX GYM STREET WARRIOR WEBSITE
 ATACX GYM TWITTER
ATACXGYMCAPOEIRA INSTAGRAM
 LIKE MY FACEBOOK PAGE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PLEASE SHARE AND COMMENT: SIMONE BILES' HISTORICAL TRIUMPH MARRED BY RACISM.

ATACX GYM CAPOEIRA: MAS MELHOR PRA DEFESA PESSOAL PRA MULHERES QUE JIUJITSU

THE AFRICAN ORIGIN AND SECRETS OF CAPOEIRA: A HISTORICAL OVERVIEW DESTROYING THE LIES OF CARDIO CAPOEIRISTAS PT. 1